1. IDENTIFICATIVE DATA: In compliance with the duty of information contained in Article 10 of Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following data is reflected: the owner company of Guestmusic.es es Guest, residing for these purposes at Calle Llança No. 5 in Barcelona. Contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org of the website.
2. USERS: The access and/or use of this Guest Music website attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and/or use, the General Conditions of Use reflected here. The mentioned Conditions will be applied independently of the General Conditions of Contracting that in their case result of obligatory fulfilment.
3. USE OF THE WEBSITE: guestmusic.es provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, “the contents”) on the Internet belonging to Guest Music or its licensors to which the USER may have access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the website. This responsibility extends to the registration that was necessary to access certain services or content. In this registration the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER may be provided with a password for which he/she will be responsible, committing to make diligent and confidential use of it. The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that Guest Music may offer through its portal and, including but not limited to, not to use them for (i) illicit, illegal or activities contrary to good faith and public order; (ii) spreading contents or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal, apology for terrorism or an attack on human rights; (iii) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of Guest Music, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread on the network computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage; (iv) attempt to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. Guest Music reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for human dignity, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, public order or security or that, in its opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, Guest Music will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools that may be established.
4. DATA PROTECTION: Guest Music complies with the guidelines of Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December which approves the Regulations for the development of the Organic Law and other regulations in force at all times, and ensures the correct use and processing of the user’s personal data. To this end, together with each personal data collection form, in the services that the user may request from Guest Music, the user will be informed of the existence and acceptance of the particular conditions of the processing of their data in each case, informing them of the responsibility of the file created, the address of the person responsible, the possibility of exercising their rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the purpose of the processing and communications of data to third parties where appropriate. Likewise, Guest Music informs that it complies with Law 34/2002 of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce and will request your consent to the processing of your e-mail for commercial purposes at all times.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: Guest Music, by itself or as a transferee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (by way of example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, colour combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programmes necessary for their operation, access and use, etc.), ownership by Guest Music or its licensors. All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law on Intellectual Property, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its method of making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of Guest Music are expressly prohibited. The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by Guest Music. You may view the elements of the website and even print, copy and store them on the hard drive of your computer or on any other physical support provided it is, solely and exclusively, for your personal and private use. The USER must abstain from deleting, altering, eluding or manipulating any protection device or security system installed on the Guest Music pages.
6. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY: Guest Music is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that could cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the contents, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, despite having taken all the necessary technological measures to avoid it.
7. MODIFICATIONS: Guest Music reserves the right to make any changes it deems appropriate to its portal without prior notice, and may change, delete or add both the content and services provided through the portal and the way in which they are presented or located on the website.
8. LINKS: In the event that guestmusic.es provides links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, Guest Music will not exercise any control over such sites and content. In no event shall Guest Music assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a foreign website, nor shall it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of the said hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
9. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: Guest Music reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the website and/or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or at the request of a third party, to those users who do not comply with these General Conditions of Use.
10. GENERALITIES: Guest Music will prosecute any breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its website by exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond in law.
11. MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: Guest Music may modify at any time the conditions determined here, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the afore mentioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will remain in force until they are modified by other duly published conditions.
12. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between Guest Music and the USER shall be governed by current Spanish legislation and any controversy shall be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Barcelona.